Friday 3 April 2015

Block 1: Friends–The first block in my new FREE B.O.F. Stitchalong

….and I think you’re going to love it as much as I do.

Block 1 blog (1024x1024)

You can print your pattern off from my Craftsy store, and every fortnightly Friday until 7th August, where you can collect another block to stitch and complete your 16 1/2 inch wall hanging.

Each block is just 4 inches square, so small enough to do in an evening or two.  Great for this long Easter weekend.

DSCF9045 (967x1024)

Share your progress on our Facebook page so we can  encourage each other along the way.

Can’t wait to see what fabrics you choose!

Dont forget to share the love with the BOF button you can add to your sidebar. (don’t forget to link it back to Sugarlane!)

bof button (2)

A very happy and Blessed Easter to you all and, as always …..

xox  big sugary hugs my gorgeous friends :o)

signature

 

12 comments:

Michelle Ridgway said...

It is so lovely Wendy. I loved my sneaky peek in real time. Don't know how I am going to fit it in but I am sure going to try. Thanks for your kindness and generosity x

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Thank you so much Dear Wendy xxxx

Jenny of Elefantz said...

Cute as can be! :-)

Fiona said...

very pretty and sweet...
Hugz

Terry said...

This is adorable, thanks Wendy

Anonymous said...

Thank you! I love it. This will make an adorable hanging.

Carla - Alaska Wolf Pack said...

I loved stitching up the first block and am officially itching for the next one! Thank you so much for creating this BOF :D

Denise SA said...

This is gorgeous can't wait to start

Jackie said...

Thank you. Can't wait to start!

Tammy said...

This is beautiful Wendy....What a great project.

Susan said...

Very pretty Wendy.

Allie said...

Oh my goodness this is just darling Wendy - and I think my bf would love it - thank you!!!