Monday 13 April 2015

FNSI sign ups

Where has this past week gone?
I guess preparing for the opening of the Artspace and generally catching up on life has taken over (that tends to happen a lot, doesn't it?)
Nevertheless,  this Friday is our April Friday Night Sew In.......YES already! Hard to believe it's rocked around again isn't it....but it has and I can't wait!

 Mind you, I've been stitching heaps lately .... I have lots to share.....and a special something I"ll be sharing with you that's coming up in the next couple of weeks that I'll tell you more about later on this week.....but a hint........it involves THIS......



Subtle as a sledgehammer, I am?!

As always, there'll be something spesh I'll choose as our prize for FNSI this month but right now it's time to invite your online friends, remind your online buddies, choose what you're going to be working on, sign up below, jot it down in your diary, log it in your Outlook Calendar, tie a ribbon in a bow around your finger,  do whatever you have to do to remember that ....
FRIDAY NIGHT IS FNSI NIGHT!!!!!!!!!
....and you definitely don't want to miss out!

I'll be releasing the next block in our 'Friends'  BOF on Friday too, so maybe that is something you want to have ready for Friday night?  

Sign ups are open......let's get ready to part-ay!

xox Sugary hugs :o)





27 comments:

Kristen King said...

I have three things I really want to work on this Friday! Looking forward to sewing along with everyone! :)

Jo said...

Oh wow, I can't believe it is here already. So looking forward to this...

Käthe said...

Ist es schon wieder so weit am Freitag ? Die Zeit geht immer so schnell dahin.Ich werde mir eine neue Bügelmatte für mein Bügeleisen für mein Nähzimmer nähen.
Bis Freitag
Liebe Grüße
Käthe

JFS said...

I haven't done any quilting in what seems like decades ("only" a year), but Friday's the day! Looking forward to joining you all in quiltingland!

Indigo Blue said...

I would like to join in but I can not get it to accept my URL link.
Which is www.indigo-blue-designs.blogspot.co.uk.
Not sure what I am doing wrong.

e said...

You are such a tease :) Can't wait to see your announcement and looking forward to FNSI :)
xx

Karen's Korner said...

All ready and rearing to go. I have been running an idea through my mind for sometime and anxious to try it out on Friday night. See you all then.

Jeanette said...

My eyes nearly popped out of my head when i saw your post. Can't believe it's that time already. I must have my head in the clouds i think. :) Hugs,xx

Michelle Ridgway said...

Oops! Forgot to actually say....see you on Friday night, needle and thread loaded xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Wendy i stuffed up no 17 is me i tried to signup on my ipad,i have tried to delete it ,but it didnt work,sorry kiddo xx

Susan said...

I hope to be in full swing for FNSI - its been a while since I joined in...

Mary K said...

I have a bunch of minis and swaps to finish, so this will help me out.

Maria said...

See you all Friday night!

Outback Craftaholic said...

Hi Wendy. We are travelling around Italy ATM & joining a cruise to Gallipoli tomorrow. Hoping to join in with FNSI from the cruise. Cheers, Tracy xx

Noela said...

What is happening to the year? Here we are the middle of April already. See you tonight. Hugs.....

Tanya Quilts in CO said...

I have not sewn in over a week--this is just the motivation I need. Thanks!

Allie said...

Well this is a first for me, but I'm joining in - I can't wait to join the fun!!!

Maria said...

Look forward to stitching along with my DD and my online friends.

Lin said...

Now to decide what to sew!! xx

Angelikas quilts and knits said...

Hi Wendy, I think I´ll sew some blocks for my modern-grandma-quilt.

happy sewing
Angelika

Bente-I like to QuiltBlog said...

Hi Wendy and all participants.
I look forward to sew along...
I should quilt my Celtic Solstic quilt, but maybe I rather want to sew a bag (?)
I'll decide spontaneous and post about what I did sew later.
Liebe Grüße
Bente

Kaisievic said...

Can't wait to join all of you gals, tonight!

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to a bit of stitching with some virtual company :)

Helen said...

Just organising myself for a lovely night of stitching with friends.

Oneoldgoat1962 said...

First Friday night sew in for me - I'll be working on a BOM block tonight!

Katjaquilt said...

Hi Wendy,
working on a Lozenges by Bonnie.

Lyn said...

I had a Friday afternoon stitching with friends..a wonderful way to spend my afternoon..